Saturday, February 8, 2014

grandma taught me alot

 hi everyone today in my blog going talk to you about my grandma bessie she wonderful person she taught me to be my self and she taught me to love everything in my life and my grandma is my angel i lost my grandma in june of 2010 i miss her everyday of my life she love handbags much as i do my grandma would go to flea market and garage sells find amazed things there and grandma knew what was beauful and you know what i miss about my grandma everyday i miss her smile and i miss her hugs and most of all miss her talk to me and miss so much of her and biggest regret i have not go to funeral or open casket went she died i was in bad relationship at time miss tell her that i love her so much never got said i love you grandma and but i want tell young girls and young woman to cherish you grandmother dont take them for granted because one day that be gone and i never thought i would lose her at  age   27 went lose my grandma i never thought that feel these pain in my heart for her and never get over how much it hurts not to have her in my life anymore and it  been 4 years so she been gone but never forget the thing done for me and let me example and went i was born she seen me for the first time i know she love me so much and went start go to school she there at kinderation graduation and she there went graduation high school and college but she was there went met my true love that  is my husband and she never going to met her great great grandchild one day and not pregnant but one day i will be she not there for that and she not there went turn 30 that was june 2013 and this year i be 31 and she want be there i so sad that my favorite person in world want be there and love so much in these blog try say that love grand parent and dont take them for granted because you never know what tomorrow would bring you and write this in blog is hardest thing i have to do and at time she died i was with abusive ex boyfriend at the time and regret not be there went she died but i am better today and know she looking in heaven proud of woman i am today and hope i like her at 89 yrs old that age she died at and i love her for person she is and sews blankets and sell them to people made money from that to pay her bills and proud of what she has done in her life and great person from that and the house she live in is my aunt now and all have to say it  cherish your family never know when be last time that see you if far away going see them dont write them or dont call them just going get in your car or plane going see your family that the most important thing you can do i hope these blog help you get over lose some one you love it does get easy but everyday past on move to next day it woud get easy and for me one day it will happen to take you i never stop love her and know she proud of me and the love had for handbags never stop because i get that from her and went see handbag it remember that grandma love handbags much i do and you know that my mom does not like handbags like i do and she said to me you have to many handbags and all say to her i love handbags that make me happy and my grandma just like me and  have  handbags  that i love. the most important things is  my husband my cats snowny and puffy the love have for my life and tell you i love my handbags not for the designer on the handbags but how much love have  that handbags  like there my babys and cherish everyone of my bags and for the end these blogs what say   love your family and pets   much important thing you have in your life and the next blog be talk about my mom and dad and brother tell you were i came from that would be tomorrow thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment