Saturday, February 8, 2014

handbag crazy

 are bag  gorgus as well you can find her bags at ross tj maxx and burlington coat factory i have few her bags there so good for woman who can afford big name designer handbags and on my wish list is  feel handbag make person look stylist and beauful at same time i love betsey johnson handbag micheal kors hamiliton ,kate spade handbags there so beauful as well seen alot designer handbag at tj maxx that have coach,micheal kors,kate spade at tj maxx and the ross i go to that have betsey johnson bag where go to next month go to ross and tj maxx to buy some betsey johnson handbags and some some sundress, shorts for spring and summer time i hope buy my clothes at ross and at tj maxx get some handbags from that store purses at that store between 39.99 and 50.00 that very cheap have beauful  have in my collection i love handbags so much that these blog is about talk about my handbag and in my next blog going talk my grandma . my grandma love handbag so much the next blog be about her and the these she taught me in my life and hope all girl reading blog understand the person that i am and hope have great day and great life as peace day

No comments:

Post a Comment