Wednesday, February 12, 2014

i am handbag crazy

hi everyone today the blog going be about my handbag obsession seen i was little girl ever always love handbag by smell of leather and way it made so went young my grandma love handbags so much and got my first handbag from aunt give to handbag went i was 11 years old and knew love had first that handbag one was cross body and top handle handbag so after start buy really ones the first really nice designer handbags is Avon handbag then move up to get Jessica Simpson handbag and Kathy  van
zeeland handbag now start get Betsey Johnson handbag start collection alot of her bags fine that are cute and stylist at the same time  and feel handbags like car you want people talk about bag you are care and feel bags have good quality and have look bags for years to come and in the blog try say love the handbags you have if  walmart,Avon,or designer handbag be proud you have that handbag and love it show it off so in my next blog going talk about my relationship between me and husband how we meet and how because husband and wife that going be my next blog

No comments:

Post a Comment